We are now offering online classes via Zoom. For $50/month unlimited or $5 drop-in per class, you can work out a minimum of 4 days a week (five classes per week), and we can add more classes to meet demand.
Here’s the current schedule:
Mondays 5:30 – 7:00pm Pilates Fusion 20-20-20
Twenty minutes of cardio, twenty minutes of weights, twenty minutes of Mat Pilates (core), followed by cooldown and stretching.
Wednesdays 5:30 – 7:00pm Yogalates
Yoga poses done at a Pilates pace, with emphasis on holding some poses for an extended period of time for strength and conditioning, finishing with Mat Pilates.
Fridays 8:30 – 9:45am Pilates/Deep Stretching
A wake-up call to get your morning going.
Fridays 4:30 – 6:00pm Pilates
Step and Mat-based Pilates workout.
Saturdays 9:30 – 11:00am Barre
Ballet-based moves using a weighted bar, back of a chair, or whatever you have available to use for your barre, finishing with a Mat Pilates workout with deep stretch.
Don’t let this list deter you! You can do these workouts without fancy equipment and still get a lot of benefit (any movement is good movement!). But to get the most out of these sessions we recommend the following:
- A computer, tablet, or phone with the Zoom app installed (this one is required, but easy to set up, just click the link in the email you receive before class)
- Sturdy, comfortable shoes
- A mat
- Small hand weights, 2-3lbs (a 28oz can of tomatoes works, or a soup can for lighter weights)
- Optional: 5, 8, and 10lb weights
- Pilates ring, or 6-8 inch exercise ball (NOT a weighted medicine ball), or a 6-8 inch kid’s ball with some give (not a soccer ball for instance)
- Yoga strap (can use a regular belt)
- Exercise bands with varying degrees of resistance
- Stability ball appropriate for your height:
- 5 feet to 5 feet 6 inches: 55 cm
- 5 feet 7 inches to 6 feet: 65 cm
- Over 6 feet: 75 cm
- Weighted bar, anywhere from 6 to 14lbs
- Exercise step platform
And don’t forget to hydrate during your workout!